my things are changing

My knitting has been coming along well.  I have finished the pink ribbon illusion scarf.  I'm not completely happy with this, as after I finished I realized that the pink ribbon is on opposite sides of the scarf.  I also feel that the ribbon itself is streached out a bit long.  Both are things that I can correct if, or when, I make another one.

I also finished the tea cozy for my MiL.  I think it is a bit big, but my wife says that it should fit because the tea pot that my Mil has is bigger than ours.  I'm thinking about possibly making a pad to go with the tea cozy, but that will depend on the amount of time that I have.

I have finished one of the mittens for my BiL.  I made a couple mistakes on it, but I think overall it went well.  I have just finished the thumb gusset on the second one, so this project is comming a long well.

Speaking of time, I should have a lot.  I was fired form my job on Wednseday.  While I have been unhappy there for quite a while, I would have prefferd to be looking for a new job while I was still employeed.  I have been spending the last couple days talking to recruiters, searching and applying for jobs and doing some chores around the house. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

It is February again

Time and Changes