back to the needles

Well I got all of my swap mini-bags in and I should be getting my return mini-bags back soon. I can't wait. The swap coordinator says they are all great. When the swap comes back I'll post pics of both what I sent and what I received.

This coming weekend is going to be quite fun. My wife and I are going to be walking in downtown Atlanta, GA to raise money for breast cancer research. the walk is just the beging of what looks to be a very busy fall.

I have restarted my wife's sweater jacket. I'm having issues doing the make1 increase, but i know i just need to practice. I really need to start working on holiday presents too. My wife says we ahve a list of things that we are going to make, but she needs to find it.
back to the needle
My wife and I was honored this weekend. We were both awarded a Red Raven, which is an award given out for service in our local SCA group. While I do help out here or there, it is my wife that really deserves the award. She works hard and truely cares and loves what she does. I'm just there to support her. I was kind of asked about taking over a kingdom level office. Since we have people fighting in armour, one of the support groups provide water to the fighters and the populace, or spectators. I have to decide if I'm interested or not. I think one of the reasons that I'm actually considering it is that I know and respect the person who currently holds the office. If I do decide I'm interested, and get the position, I would have a kingdom office before my wife, wich would be a bit odd, as she has much more service oriented than I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

and there is a new project in progress