microblogging and commission knitting

Many months back I decided I wanted to try Twitter. While I was working, and had things to say, I did good at posting my 140 or characters or less. Since then I created a Plurk account. I haven't been as good about posting to my Plurk account, as I don't have as many followers there. For those of you who don't know, microblogging is a way to just put a short, 140 character or less, posting to a site, where others can see what you are doing at the time.


A few posts back I mentioned a baby hat and blanket that I was commissioned to do. I just finished the hat this weekend. I haven't taken the time to take pictures of it yet, but I will get a picture soon, and I will post it as soon as I do. I'm pretty happy with the hat. I started the blanket today. It will be concentric squares, starting with black, using narrow bands of white to separate the black and red sections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress