busy, but not with needles

I have gotten rather busy lately. My work has provided me training for a programming language. It is Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 8:30, and then Saturdays from 10:00 until noon or 1:00. This has reduced my knitting time quite a bit. I have started to exercise daily, and due to the class, I am exercising during lunch, which is one of the times that I was knitting.

I have put my wife's sweater jacket on hold, so that I can focus my time on Christmas presents. I'm still working on my great aunt-in-law's mittens, but I'm in the middles of the last repeat of the cables in the hand. I'm working on my sister's kitchen set while I'm at home, and I'm most of the way through the oven mitt. I'm not sure which project I'm going to work on after these as I bought some sock yarn while i was on vacation, as well as some bulky weight yarn.

I was able to post the pictures from my vacation to my Flickr account. As well as from the wedding I went to on the way home from vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress