almost done another project

As much as family events can be stressful, I was able to get a lot of knitting done over the holiday weekend. We had a family reunion over the weekend, and I took my sister's christmas present to work on during the slow times. I had most of an oven mitt completed before I left, and I was able to finish that off while I was there. I also knitted all but the last thumb of the casserole mitt. I believe that I'm going to have to buy another skein of the yarn, as I doubt that I have enough of the yarn left for the thumb. Once I have everything knitted I'll take a picture of the the prefelted items and then the pieces after they have been felted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress