and another month has gone by

Well the month of October is over, and I can't say that I'm sorry.  October was a busy month for me.  The kumihimo class that I had went well.  I had 7 studnets and all seemed to enjoy it.  I had to give up the volunteer work, as it was too much of a workload for me to stay sane.

As for my knitting, I have almost gotten to the second ribbon on the pink ribbon scarf.  I have finished the thumb gusstet on the first mitten for my BiL.  I determined that the tea cozy that I was going to knit for my MiL was too complicated, so I have picked out a crochet pattern.  I still need to find the yarn for that project, but it calls for worsted weight, and I have a lot of that.  I am going to make a hot water bottle cozy for my wife.  I have ordered and recieved the yarn for that, but not started it.  I was going to start the mittens for my MiL, but I can't find the size 4 double point needles that I bought.  I may just need to buy a new pair and go from there.  Well since I have less than 2 months until Christmas, I guess I really need to start knitting every moment that I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress