Fourth Fun

Well I didn't get much done with crafting or reading today.

We, my wife and I, spent most of the day preparing for my father-in-law coming in to town. We did go and get a load of furniture for our yard sale on Saturday. The yard sale is to raise money for breast cancer research. My wife, father-in-law and I walk in a local 30 mile walk where the minimum donation is US$1000 to participate and we have 3 yards sales during the year to raise money. The three of us also participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, where I work on the support crew while they walk.

We did go an see some fireworks. This was the first time in 5 years that we have seen fireworks on the fourth. We watched from the top of a parking garage near my wife's work. We got an OK view of one, and then saw snippets from 3 others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress