Christmas part 1

I spent Christmas week with my in-laws. I had a great time, even if work did call me multiple times. Everyone seemed to like their presents. My father-in-law loved the mittens, and said they fit perfectly.


My mother-in-laws hat and scarf looked good together , and it is amazing how wide the 4x4 ribbing on her hat can stretch.


My brother-in-law's hat was a bit small, but he was able to stretch it out enough to get it on his head.



After a good dinner and great company, we noticed that it was starting to snow. This made the company hurry out and down the road, before the roads got bad. When we woke up on Boxing Day, we were greeted with these scenes.

Here is a closer view of our truck.



I did get a message from my sister, and she licked her scarf, and wondered how I did it. Unfortunately I won't be getting a picture of that one.

Comments

Wow, you've been busy! Lovely work!

Popular posts from this blog

microblogging and commission knitting

SCA and Christmas presents

and there is a new project in progress